Dubai is the jewel of the desert. A city among the sands with dazzling architecture, fantastic shopping malls and a breathtaking skyline, Dubai is a top choice for tourism and shopping among millions of tourists each year. The most famous building in Dubai is the Burj Khalifa, world’s tallest building at almost 830 metres. Situated in the Arabian Desert, Dubai was once a barren land. Today it is among the most beautiful cities in the world. The metropolis is perfect for short and long stays and is known for its 5-star restaurants and shopping experience.
Get the best deals on flights to Dubai with Easyjet.
Easyjet offers cheap flights to Dubai with unmatched ease and convenience. Book flights to Dubai comfortably in your home with a few clicks of your mouse. To book flights to Dubai, follow these steps:
- Open your browser and visit the website of Easyjet
- Choose your nearest airport
- Enter Dubai as the destination
- Choose the Departure and Return dates
- Click on Show Worldwide Flights to check available flights
- Easyjet will display all flights to Dubai from your selected airport available on your selected dates
- Choose the flight most suited to your convenience
- Select the flight class
- Select seat location
- Enter passenger details
- Make payment
- Receive your ticket by email.
Once the ticket is booked, pack your luggage and wait for your flight date.
Easyjet offers comfortable and convenient flights with polite and helpful flight staff. The flights are clean and hygienic, the cabin atmosphere is soothing, and the on-flight food is yummy. Splendid flights at affordable prices with zero hassle is the main feature of Easyjet. Now book the cheapest flights to Dubai, knowing Easyjet will handle all your flight-related issues.
Things to know before taking your flights to Dubai with Easyjet
- Best time to visit- The best time to book your flights to Dubai is usually between November to March. Since Dubai is in the desert, the summer months are too hot to be outside. December is a perfect time to visit as the Dubai Shopping Festival is held this month.
- Required items- Essential items to carry with you include sun protection gear. Sunscreen with the highest possible SPF rating, a wide-brim hat, deodorant, wet wipes, water bottles and sunglasses are vital for visiting Dubai. Dubai is a very bright, sunny and hot place. It is crucial to take precautions to avoid sunburns and sunstrokes.
- VISA- British citizens do not need to book a VISA in advance. When you reach the Dubai International Airport, you will be issued a 30 days tourist VISA after clearing customs.
- Currency- United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) is the official currency of Dubai. Currency exchanges are relatively easy to find in the city. Also, international debit and credit cards are widely accepted.
- Language- Arabic is the primary language of Dubai, but English is also a widespread language. Almost all hotel and restaurant staff speak English, so you should not face any issues due to language.
Places to visit after taking your flights to Dubai with Easyjet
1. The Burj Khalifa
The Burj Khalifa is the most famous tourist attraction in Dubai, as it is the tallest building in the world. Visiting the viewing deck on top of Burj Khalifa is a breathtaking sensation. The building also has world-class restaurants and shops for the ultimate tourist experience.
2. The Dubai Frame
The Dubai Frame is a gigantic golden frame adorning the city skyline. It is the largest frame in the world and has galleries depicting the city’s history from its origin. Also famous is the glass bridge walkway leading to it.
3. Miracle Garden
The Miracle Garden is the world’s most extensive natural flower garden. It stretches across 72,000 square metres and houses over 45 million different species of flowers and plants. It is recommended for tourists who love to enjoy and spend time with nature to visit the garden.
4. Burj Al Arab
It is a seven-star hotel designed as a sail. It is one of the most popular buildings in Dubai, and before the Burj Al Khalifa was built, the Burj Al Arab was the most visited building in the city. The hotel boasts a variety of pools, restaurants and shopping centres where tourists can visit and enjoy true Arabian luxury.
5. Palm Jumeirah-
The Palm Jumeirah is a set of artificial islands designed as a palm tree. The entire series of islands was made from reclaiming land from the ocean and is a majestic view from the air. The islands are dotted with multiple luxury hotels and resorts and are a popular tourist destination.
6. Dubai Fountain-
The Dubai Fountain holds the world record for the tallest performing fountain and is situated in the Burj Khalifa artificial lake. The fountain is 275 metres in length and at its highest point, shoots water to over 150 metres. The best time to visit the fountain is at night when the entire fountain is lit up in rain colours from multiple giant light projectors.
If you ever want to visit Dubai and view its majestic glory, now is the perfect time. Easyjet offers the cheapest Dubai flights with convenience and zero hassle. Witness the view from the top of the Burj Khalifa, lose yourself among the greenery of the Miracle Garden, or go for a helicopter ride over the Palm Jumeirah. All of these can be done with ease, thanks to Easyjet. Easyjet is making visiting Dubai easier and more comfortable than ever before. For more information, visit Celeb Zero