Visiting Jamaica means enjoying life to the fullest. Jamaica seems like paradise on Earth. Miles and miles of sandy beaches, beautiful blue lagoons and spectacular breathtaking waterfalls cover the country. It is no surprise that the land is also dotted with an astonishing number of hotels and resorts catering to the millions of tourists who flock to this beautiful island, flights to jamaica. Choose between staying in an overwater villa in the middle of a lagoon, riding a horse in warm sunny sea waters or visiting the Bob Marley museum; Jamaica has something to offer for everyone. Also worth mentioning are the mouth-watering and delectable food items available in every corner.
Get the cheapest deals on flights to Jamaica with Easyjet
Easyjet offers affordable and cheap flights to Jamaica with unmatched comfort. Book flights to Jamaica now conveniently in your home from your computer or cell phone. To book your flights to Jamaica from UK today, follow these simple steps:
- Open the internet browser on your computer or cell phone.
- Visit the Easyjet website.
- Enter your nearest airport in the departure box.
- Select Jamaica as your destination.
- Select the departure and arrival dates.
- Easyjet will show a list of all available flights to Jamaica within those dates.
- Select the flights to Jamaica which best suit your requirements.
- After selecting your flights to Jamaica, please select which flight class you wish to travel in.
- Select your seat number and location.
- Make payment
- Once the payment has been made, the flight ticket will be sent to your email.
- Pack your luggage and prepare for your fantastic flights to Jamaica.
Things to know before taking your flights to Jamaica with Easyjet
- Location- Jamaica is one of the largest islands in the Caribbean, so it is best to plan ahead where you wish to stay. The north coast and Nergil are the best options for water sports and beach life. If you are visiting to experience Jamaican reggae music, Kingston, the capital city, will be the best choice. Hiking is popular in the Blue Mountain Peak, and trekking is best done across the Cockpit Country. To experience the ultimate in Jamaican cuisine, Ocho Rios and Montego Bay are the perfect locations.
- Mosquito Net- Mosquitoes are a prevalent issue in the island country. Jamaican mosquitoes do not carry malaria, but dengue is a possibility. It is always better to bring your own mosquito net, just in case.
- Currency- The Jamaican Dollar is the official currency of the country. While the US Dollar and international credit and debit cards are accepted in most hotels, restaurants and resorts, cash is the most widely used means of exchange on the streets.
- Drinking Water- Avoid drinking tap water and only use purified or bottled water. Do not buy ice or drinks from street vendors, as they generally use unpurified water.
- VISA- British visitors do not need to pre-book their VISA. On arrival, you will be provided with a tourist VISA that allows you to stay in Jamaica for up to 90 days.
Places to visit after taking your flights to Jamaica with Easyjet
1. Dunn’s River Falls and Park
Tourists flock to this location to visit the waterfalls and rapids dotted along the river’s path. Visiting the place early in the morning is essential to avoid crowds.
2. Blue Hole
The Blue Hole is a park with various limestone formations, including caves, pools and waterfalls. Filled with bright clear blue water, the park offers multiple activities, including cliff diving, swimming and cave exploration.
3. Seven Mile Beach
Historically a site habited by pirates, tourists today love the Seven Mile Beach for its pristine white sands and clear blue waters. If you love soaking in the sun, sipping cold margaritas and watching the waves, this is the perfect place to visit. The beach also features boat rides with clear glass bottoms so you can view the fauna of the Caribbean Sea frolic about as well.
4. Bob Marley Museum
This is the home of the world-famous reggae singer Bob Marley. The house has been preserved to be the same as when he lived there, and various artefacts like his guitars are displayed. This location is a must-visit for all fans of Bob Marley.
5. Martha Brae River Rafting
The Martha Brae River flows through the heart of Jamaica across multiple historical and wildlife locations. Bamboo rafting on the river is a recommended activity. Guides will recount the tales and history of the various sites as you float past them, and you are free to stop the raft at any time to visit locations on land or take a quick dip in the river.
6. YS Falls
A picturesque series of waterfalls surrounded by plentiful greenery. The YS Falls is a popular tourist destination for those who like to swim, zipline across the waterfall or sit on the green grassy banks to enjoy a lovely picnic.
Jamaica is a country with many different locations to visit. Every visitor will find something to love and appreciate in this beautiful country. Whether you are a reggae and Bob Marley fan, love river rafting or ziplining, or want to relax on the beach or trek up a mountain, Jamaica has something to offer. Do not delay and treat yourself to the delightful wonders of Jamaica. Booking your flights to Jamaica is now easier than ever with Easyjet. For more information, visit Celebzero.